[hts-users:03452] Additional stream question
- Subject: [hts-users:03452] Additional stream question
- From: Tomasz Kuczmarski <faqster@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 16:29:36 +0100
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=npdvvWoSvCPDUAOWZKCVR/L82Vv1Ws05GklwWSjAc4s=; b=AwOeHxbN7sBTTTG7qmeEuuRHnYjcqhNYYBkR/NH/9bUstQe8FvyOqfU/1WAywRk7MF SOzfyl1t9mrA6QGj2kSorCoon/zMRBwtmVT6+A5pTv3E77xuK1DmLueUOCB2bf36Db7t x11hRiy7BXoUJHwL8vOsLxnSm6unCAzhE7leNPtiOa0nN/VooDift6pQjz+hveKhl+GP 3Jj6XJ1uXoiiG/jgSNS9rYIGlZkU2frYYZQoExYBzEigz11NNzzX03JOPgfn4DSXaM7J 5LvtyqDeTfbvkqYAhpp0rV4Kfeiiok1YYW9nFmaJiCbxzsZSA3lqdBY2KGeRwwyJdDOX Qv7Q==
I am trying to perform integrated training and synthesis of speech
acoustics and articulatory data. I have a speech corpus with
accompanying 2D EMA data.
I am guessing that I should introduce an additional data stream to my
models. This idea is pretty clear to me. However I do not really know
how to start.
What are the parts of code I should modify? Has anyone here done
anything similar (multimodal synthesis for example) and is willing to
share the basic technical details with me?
If I knew what is the general scheme of data/code preparation I could
work the rest out myself.
Thank you in advance,
- [hts-users:03453] AW: Additional stream question, Schabus, Dietmar