[hts-users:03452] Additional stream question

Dear all,

I am trying to perform integrated training and synthesis of speech
acoustics and articulatory data. I have a speech corpus with
accompanying 2D EMA data.
I am guessing that I should introduce an additional data stream to my
models. This idea is pretty clear to me. However I do not really know
how to start.

What are the parts of code I should modify? Has anyone here done
anything similar (multimodal synthesis for example) and is willing to
share the basic technical details with me?

If I knew what is the general scheme of data/code preparation I could
work the rest out myself.

Thank you in advance,

Tomasz Kuczmarski