[hts-users:03456] Re: new trainig

Hi,

You can train the speaker dependent model with 200 utterances.
Incidentally, the effects of the data size were reported in the following paper.

Jinfu Ni, Hisashi Kawai,
``On the effects of transcript errors across dataset sizes on
HMM-based voices,''
ASJ 2011 autumn, 3-8-6, pp. 339-342, 2011.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura