[hts-users:03479] Re: The synthesized waveform of HTS2.2(Straight) using LSP is silence

In the hts2.2 straight demo, there is the lspcheck function before  the lsp is transformed to the mgc.
If the  LSPs  predicted by the training model are unstable, Can lspcheck function make unstable LSPs  became stable?