[hts-users:03481] Re: Question about HTS_lsp2mgc in hts_engine_API-1.06?
- Subject: [hts-users:03481] Re: Question about HTS_lsp2mgc in hts_engine_API-1.06?
- From: Keiichi Tokuda <tokuda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 02:13:40 +0900
- Cc: Keiichi Tokuda <tokuda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=3j8+EUe63DebJiCP1wd+LLT8nd4mnHzwmN66Oe08A0A=; b=Gbvl9N1b5sSA20eNU141C65iaDOm6U9JBLIERuE99h9cpawIHWmHIPndQCayCUkvMd p8YihEtX3OyxK25N1HSp5NXjwqy9n0jubgDWq8Lo62GAiR4tANiC498AnlfCC2PK2Aaw e1v8Ynsh1x8Jp8r90UamN20KxcqtfvF8Ld7XEUuuvt1x8bZKTlQN8yxYPgWuWNKFCKpz IzyHiw8UWBsGpe8S8Prt1awkbgzbkxWtmuEG8Y4KafERVZOYZ2CSE3ryMQkP9npUjmiW vpnmjlHAQ1dm7GxFOmaWdhHO/WgfZP6JJ4vmwwtmkKiRcLpI5neaMuo2oeZM+1b39/fi dyrg==
The reason why c(m) is converted to b(m) is
to avoid delay-free loops in the digital filter structure.
2012/11/26 ArthurLeo <bin007.zhao@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Thank you, I will double check the source code. I have the other question
> about c(m) and b(m).
> b(m) is the filter coeﬃcients are used in the mglsa and mlsa filter(the
> attachment show the relationship between c(m) and b(m)). but why transform
> c(m) to b(m)? b(m) as the filter coeﬃcients are much better than c(m)?
>> Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 16:06:06 +0000
>> From: heigazen@xxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [hts-users:03477] Re: Question about HTS_lsp2mgc in
>> To: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> 2012/11/25 ArthurLeo <bin007.zhao@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> > it's first step is HTS_lsp2lpc，
>> > second is HTS_mgc2mgc(v, mgc, m, alpha, v->gamma, mgc, m, alpha,
>> > v->gamma);
>> > I can not understand why using the function mgc2mgc？the lsp2lpc function
>> > has transform LSP to lpc，why added the mgc2mgc？especially the parameters
>> > transformed are same？
>> > As far as I know，mgc2mgc transforms mel-generalized cepstral
>> > coefficients;
>> > mgc2mgc can transform frequency and generalized cepstral
>> > ([alpha1、gamma1]
>> > -》[alpha12、gamma2])，but now the transformed parameters are same? why?
>> > mgc2mgc function is necessary?
>> There are many forms of mel-generalized cepstral coefficients. For
>> example, mgcep supports 6 different forms of mel-generalized cepstral
>> coefficients as output (-o option, please refer to SPTK's reference
>> manual). However, mglsadf supports only a particular form of
>> mel-generalized cepstral coefficients (-o 0 in mgcep); mel-generalized
>> cepstral coefficients in the LPC form (-o 4 in mgcep if I remember
>> correctly) is not supported. Therefore, you need to convert
>> mel-generalized cepstral coefficients in the LPC form into those can
>> be used with mglsadf. HTS_mgc2mgc() performs this conversion.
>> Heiga ZEN (in Japanese)
>> Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean)
- [hts-users:03482] Re: Question about HTS_lsp2mgc in hts_engine_API-1.06?, ArthurLeo
- [hts-users:03476] Question about HTS_lsp2mgc in hts_engine_API-1.06?, ArthurLeo
- [hts-users:03477] Re: Question about HTS_lsp2mgc in hts_engine_API-1.06?, Heiga ZEN (Byung Ha CHUN)
- [hts-users:03478] Re: Question about HTS_lsp2mgc in hts_engine_API-1.06?, ArthurLeo