[hts-users:03494] Re: The synthesized waveform of HTS2.2(Straight) using LSP is silence

I also encounterd this problem. I checked the lsp predicted by the model, found that most of LSPs 's order and the consecutive distance are normal. but when I checked the parameters after mgc2sp proceessed, It became abnormal, a lot of the sp are very large, such as 8.2334e+35, so I guess it must
be something wrong.

then I checked the parameters after LSP2LPC and MGC2MGC proceessed. The  parameters after LSP2LPC seem to be normal, but the  parameters after  MGC2MGC maybe something wrong. Because the lpc parameters became very large, such as 984.623.

What is the most likely problem for LSP2LPC and mgc2mgc in general? especially the lsps seem to be
normal?