[hts-users:03497] Re: The synthesized waveform of HTS2.2(Straight) using LSP is silence
- Subject: [hts-users:03497] Re: The synthesized waveform of HTS2.2(Straight) using LSP is silence
- From: Keiichiro Oura <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 00:55:58 +0900
- Cc: uratec <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivered-to: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Kg6xJyc8H1B1o7lbwx+3ymPOK9/jjm2lCHbzQbc81L8=; b=iu01crcmd0OVxDwIIhm0MYjZ28BNdjTVGTLJzTmF3JEFwj+YLPJI2Zz+KV7NBR3c66 DW2pfvBd3uIPPfTCxCbrKsnQOnmUwHRkaM+JuuBCpWqDQwBWTNWQVmTv4LpL5P9v7MF7 FDpXI1xvbuAOZqg6H2mznP0qlZiOynxl8+Hbs0LjpKRFxgt0yUaeWEcQP4VgznhxVxiu Bh1TjlijiOZ0geSuFNHfLI3sZjJRRH47cB7i5lEuLnQnXmDdQSRGNMlqn0HY0Gba7rQb WBCkCRiM3NJpkidSKLmLV/Pkl9oBil+Hpby37wN7iuUDvLKM75Pw0JUyrQGbQrhqOhUR N6PA==
This is the information about SPTK CVS server.
2012/11/28 ArthurLeo <bin007.zhao@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Can you supply with latest sptk?or give me some information about the address of cvs?
> Keiichiro Oura <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>编写：
> Could you try to use latest SPTK in sourceforge CVS server ?
> There is a bug in mgc2mgc of SPTK-3.5.
> Keiichiro Oura
> 2012/11/28 ArthurLeo <bin007.zhao@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> I also encounterd this problem. I checked the lsp predicted by the model,
>> found that most of LSPs 's order and the consecutive distance are normal.
>> but when I checked the parameters after mgc2sp proceessed, It became
>> abnormal, a lot of the sp are very large, such as 8.2334e+35, so I guess it
>> be something wrong.
>> then I checked the parameters after LSP2LPC and MGC2MGC proceessed. The
>> parameters after LSP2LPC seem to be normal, but the parameters after
>> MGC2MGC maybe something wrong. Because the lpc parameters became very large,
>> such as 984.623.
>> What is the most likely problem for LSP2LPC and mgc2mgc in general?
>> especially the lsps seem to be
>>> Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 17:14:25 +0900
>>> From: heigazen@xxxxxxxxxx
>>> Subject: [hts-users:03469] Re: The synthesized waveform of
>>> HTS2.2(Straight) using LSP is silence
>>> To: hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> I expect
>>> 1. some generated LSPs became unstable
>>> 2. the MATLAB STRAIGHT code synthesized speech waveform in float,
>>> which became very large as filters were unstable
>>> 3. the MATLAB STRAIGHT code scaled the amplitude of speech waveform
>>> according to the maximum value while saving wav in short
>>> 4. as the maximum value was very large, almost all points in the wav
>>> file became 0
>>> Please check the generated LSPs are stable or not. You can convert
>>> LSP into spectrum and plot it using SPTK. Please refer to the SPTK
>>> 2012/11/21 北语语音组成员李伟 <blculiwei@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>> > Hi, actually the matlab and straight are fine, because if they doesn't
>>> > work,
>>> > I can't achieve synthesized wave using default settings.
>>> > BTW: I had checked the BAP file, it's not empty.
>>> > Thanks
>>> > 2012/11/21 Thanh-Son PHAN <sonphan.hts@xxxxxxxxx>
>>> >> HT did not run, see B
>>> > --
>>> > Li wei
>>> > Department of Information Science, Beijing Language and Culture
>>> > University
>>> > Room 208a, Bulding 15, Beijing Language and Culture University, Haidian
>>> > District, Beijing,P. R. China
>>> > Post code:100083
>>> > Mobile: 15110081848
>>> > E-mail: blculiwei@xxxxxxxxx
>>> Heiga ZEN (in Japanese)
>>> Byung Ha CHUN (in Korean)
- [hts-users:03504] Re: The synthesized waveform of HTS2.2(Straight) using LSP is silence, ArthurLeo
- [hts-users:03496] Re: The synthesized waveform of HTS2.2(Straight) using LSP is silence, ArthurLeo