[hts-users:03528] Re: Frame shift has to be small enough. (Less than 1 ms is recommended

Hi,

For warning message, please see
http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/hts-users/spool/2010/msg00215.html
You can find similar topics by using search engine in the bottom of ML
archive page, http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/?Mailing%20List

Anyway, your error report does not contain useful information.
Program version (HTS, STRAIGHT, SPTK, Matlab, etc.), script version,
script name, command lines, OS, machine spec, and training parameters
(sampling rate, raw file size, bit, mel-cepstrum order, etc.) are
useful to figure out your problem.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura