[hts-users:03556] Re: Android version of HTS

Does Android 2.3.6 supports floating point calculations efficiently?

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Yongxin Wang <fefe.wyx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hts_engine 2.2 can compile and run on Android devices through jni.
Modern ARM CPU has a floating point processing unit which can handle
the floating point calculation efficiently. Older CPUs may run much
slower due to the lack of floating point processing unit.

Yongxin Wang