[hts-users:03559] interrogative flag

Hello,

in the pdf file, which describes the japaneese label format for HTS, there is an "interrogative
flag" information at positions e3, f3 and g3. When I checked the questions file
(questions_qst_001.hed and questions_utt_qst001.hed), I was unable to find a question in relation
with this feature. As I am not very familiar with this language I wonder~: is there a reason for this
absence or is it simply an oversight?

Best regards,
Sébastien Le Maguer