[hts-users:03594] Re: the meaning of spectrum envelope extracted by straight tool

Hi. Who can help me. Why do i get this error ? What can i do to compile HSalb without following error?

C:\Users\anarx>HSlab  T 2
  ERROR [+6870]  MakeXGraf: Not compiled with X11 support: use HGraf.X.c
 FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HSlab