[hts-users:03606] Re: error while make command

Dear Sir,
      Thank you.
Yes, I got it

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Baji Babu <bajibabu7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

The phones "a" and "ee" are not present in radio phoneset. If you want to see the what phones are present in radio phoneset, have a look at "radio_phoneset.scm" in "festival/lib" directory. Replace your phone labels with the phones in radio_phoneset.scm file.

Thanks,
Bajibabu B