[hts-users:03621] Can we access hts parameters directly from Matlab

Hi All,

1) Actually I am trying the HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT_
STRAIGHT version and in one of the reply in hts-users it says that ( http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/hts-users/spool/2011/msg00322.html ) for STRAIGHT demo we have to use HMGenS only and hts_engine doesn’t support the STRAIGHT parameters. Is it true?

2) Once training is done, I will get the trained parameters like mgc.pdf, dur.pdf, lf0,pdf,lpf.pdf,gv-lfo.pdf and gv-mgc.pdf. But these parameters are not readable format. You know how to use access these parameters from the matlab. Because I want to use these parameters for synthesis through matlab instead of hts_engine. Is it possible ? if yes how to do it?

Regards,
Nagaraj