[hts-users:03648] Re: Improving the vocoder performance

Sampling rate: 16000
Frame shift: 5ms
Audio buffer: 1600 (can be changed)

By turning off the post filtering and un-necessary conditional statement, am able to reduce the discontinuity little bit. Still, looking for other options to improve the speed.