[hts-users:03652] Re: Re synthesis with Straight voice build

Hi Sarah,

1) you need to convert utt files to lab files
-> you can find an example for this in data/Makefile, 'labels' part
2) copy your new lab files into data/labels/gen
3) include them in the training:
-> in the data directory, 'make list' and 'make scp'
4) modify your scripts/Config.pm and include only the necessary switches:
-> e.g. MKUNG, MKUN1, PGEN1, WGEN1

Hope this helps.

Best,
Tamas