[hts-users:03659] Re: help: mel cepstral distortion measure

Hi,

I think that the dynamic time warping (``dtw command in SPTK) is one
of the good solution.

Another solution is speech synthesis by using forced-alignment label
of natural speech.
HSMM with -f option and HMGenS with -s option can do it.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura