[hts-users:03665] Re: how to use the demo to synthesize 16k Hz waves

1. Get the labels using default configuration. Labels are sampling-rate-independent.
2. Check configure --help and configure the environment using 16000.
3. Down sample the "raw" files using whatever tools you've got, "sox" if I would recommend.

--
Xingyu Na (那兴宇)
http://www.idiap.ch/~xna/