[hts-users:03682] Re: Voice frequency

Hi,

In HTS demo scripts, F0 is modeled in Log Hz.
Log F0 sequence of training data and generated data can be shown as follows.

x2x +fa data/lf0/cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0001.lf0
x2x +fa gen/qst001/ver1/1mix/0/alice01.lf0

The log F0 distribution of each full-context model is stored in
models/qst001/ver1/cmp/re_clustered.mmf.

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura