[hts-users:03692] Synthesized speech wave is silence for 1mix, 2mix and stc

Dear all,

I am trying to train the LSP for spectral parameters instead of MGC.

So I changed the parameters to MGCORDER=12 GAMMA=1 FREQWARP=0.0  LNGAIN=0  according to the document.

Everything went fine, but synthesised wave files silence for the  1mix, 2mix and stc. But synthesised wave files inside the hts-engine folder seems fine.

I saw one of the solution given in the archive
http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/hts-users/spool/2010/msg00253.html,

Where it says we have to change the MGCLSP flag.

Please let me know how to set this flag or how to solve this issue?

Thanks and Regards,
Nagaraj