[hts-users:03729] Re: A problem with decision tree-based context clustering

The first node is the FALSE node, not the TRUE node. So for reaching
"tri_s21", F3_sonorant and F3_non-sonotant must both be FALSE. The
condition can be met if there is a label that cannot match any of the
patterns listed in F3_sonorant and F3_non-sonotant. For example,
"w-.....". If that should not happen, there may be something wrong
with your labels.

I suggest checking your label files.