[hts-users:03730] Re: Are HMGenS -s states internally modified with -c 0 option?

Hi David,

What is the distinction you are drawing between the actual state sequence used for parameter generation and the state durations? They seem "equivalent" to me.

If you're just wondering about the format to provide the labels in, I believe that when using '-s' you should use a label file in the format:

0 100000 state[2] pau
100000 150000 state[3]
150000 200000 state[4]
200000 1450000 state[5]