[hts-users:03751] Re: How to ask questions with HTS?

Hi,

It seems that training condition is not bad.
My suggestions are ...
- Increase F0 tree size in context-clustering step.
- Increase interrogative sentences for average voice model training.
- Decrease declarative sentences for average voice model training.
- Divide classes of adaptive training from 8 to 16 (16 class = 8
speakers * 2 sentence type).

Regards.
Keiichiro Oura