[hts-users:03755] Re: How to ask questions with HTS?

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions. I will try them.

Thanks and regards,
Balint Toth

2013.05.01. 15:42 keltezéssel, Keiichiro Oura írta:
Hi,

It seems that training condition is not bad.
My suggestions are ...
- Increase F0 tree size in context-clustering step.
- Increase interrogative sentences for average voice model training.
- Decrease declarative sentences for average voice model training.
- Divide classes of adaptive training from 8 to 16 (16 class = 8
speakers * 2 sentence type).

Regards.
Keiichiro Oura