[hts-users:03770] Re: raw2wav generates invalid wav files

Hi,

Thanks for you swift reply. I've applied the patch, but it's for normal demo instead of the STRAIGHT one and it's for generating synthetic utterances I think. However, my error occurs when converting ARCTIC raw files to wav files before STRAIGHT extracts parameters from them. It seems there's some problem with my SPTK-3.6. So I tested the raw2wav programme in my SPTK:

By running

$raw2wav -s 48 cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0001.raw

or

$raw2wav -s 48000 cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0001.raw

the resulting wav file is invalid (no wave header)...

Actually I had an error while building SPTK-3.6 on my mac.

"delta.c:589: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault: 11"

By changing "CC = gcc" to "CC = clang" in the Makefile for delta.c as suggested, it finally built without error.

I don't know if such change harmed my SPTK-3.6 installation.

Please help.

All the best,
Hao

On 10 May 2013, at 15:18, Keiichiro Oura <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>