[hts-users:03789] Fwd: [synsig] Fwd: Blizzard Challenge 2013 - Indian Languages Section of Listening tests live.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kishore Prahallad <kishore@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2013/6/10
Subject: [synsig] Fwd: Blizzard Challenge 2013 - Indian Languages
Section of Listening tests live.
To: synsig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As a part of the Blizzard challenge 2013, we are pleased to announce
that the listening tests for Indian language speech synthesis systems
are now live.

We request you to take part in these listening tests, and help us by
encouraging your colleagues, research scholars, students, friends,
contacts, etc. to take part too. This will also provide an opportunity
to hear a range of speech synthesizers in Indian languages, including
some really good ones. Please circulate this message widely - for
example, on mailing lists, forums and using social media - we need to
reach as many people as possible in the coming month or so.

Bengali: http://tts.speech.cs.cmu.edu/bc2013indictests/bengali/html/register.html
Hindi: http://tts.speech.cs.cmu.edu/bc2013indictests/hindi/html/register.html
Kannada: http://tts.speech.cs.cmu.edu/bc2013indictests/kannada/html/register.html
Tamil: http://tts.speech.cs.cmu.edu/bc2013indictests/tamil/html/register.html

Thanks,
Kishore Prahallad, Hema A. Murthy, Alan W. Black, and Simon King.

Best Regards,
Dr. Kishore Prahallad, Asst. Professor, A3-120 (Vindhya), IIIT-H,
Gachibowli, Hyd-32.
T: +91-9701387741 H: http://www.iiit.ac.in/~kishore S: http://bit.ly/kpscholar