[hts-users:03800] HTS Demo HMGenS

I am trying to run the HTS demo on the TIMIT (fswe0) files

But I am getting the following error while running the HMGenS.Could
you please help me with this.

HMGenS -A -C configs/synthesis.conf -D -T 1 -f 0.005 gen/scp/__qst001.gen

HTK Configuration Parameters[2]
  Module/Tool     Parameter                  Value
#                 NATURALWRITEORDER             FALSE
#                 NATURALREADORDER             FALSE

  ERROR [+7060]  InitHMMSet: Expected newline after 2'th HMM
  ERROR [+9928]  Initialise: MakeHMMSet failed
 FATAL ERROR - Terminating program HMGenS