[hts-users:03808] Re: Speech Corpora

Hi David,

If you are looking for European languages, another option is to try the META-NET / META-SHARE databases:

http://www.meta-net.eu/meta-share
http://metashare.elda.org/

Best,
Tamas

2013.07.04. 1:26 keltezéssel, Junichi Yamagishi írta:
For other languages, you could be interested in the speecon database.
http://www.elda.org/article10.html

Regards,
Junichi

2013/07/04 8:19、Junichi Yamagishi <jyamagis@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jyamagis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> のメッセージ:

Hello David

Our VCTK corpus has about 100 speakers and each speaker has al least
30 mins of recordings.
http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/jyamagis/page3/page58/page58.html

Regards,
Junichi

2013/07/04 7:43、David Klein <dklein@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:dklein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> のメッセージ:

Hello,

I am trying to collect corpora, free or paid-for, that would be
appropriate for developing and evaluating SPSS methods across a
variety of talkers and languages. Ideally, I'd like hundreds of
talkers of great variety with at least 15 minutes of speech for each
talker. Can anyone point me to relevant resources? Google searches
have not been very fruitful.

Thanks
David

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.