[hts-users:03822] Re: Synthesis by syllables

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm about to start a research project on HMM speech synthesis for Spanish.
Will start with the example scripts of HTS and hopefully will try with the synthesis by syllables. I will start with the research of the syllabic characteristics of Spanish, which I think have to be less complex than English.