[hts-users:03827] Issue when using flite+hts in a multi-threaded application

Hi All,

I trying to use flite+hts_engine-1.03 api in a multi-threaded server-client architecture. I am first initializing the engine using Flite_HTS_Engine_initialize() & Flite_HTS_Engine_load()

Then in every thread, I am calling Flite_HTS_Engine_synthesis().

I could successfully compile the program without any errors or warnings. When I run the program as a server, it is synthesizing correctly, when only one client sends an input. But when multiple requests are coming in, HTS throws an error saying,
    Error: HTS_Label_load_from_fp: label list is not initialized.

Is flite+hts thread safe? Or am I missing something in using flite+hts api. Please provide your suggestions.

Thank you,
- Anil