[hts-users:03829] Help required related to HTS cmu_Arctic_slt demo

Hello,
I have run HTS demo on cmu_Arctic_slt.
So at time of synthesis, It has generated alice01.wav to alice40.wav.
In order to find MOS of this synthesize utterances I require corresponding natural voice.
So, can any one please send me link from where I get natural utterance of alice01.wav to alice40.wav in slt voice?

Thanks in advance.

Nirmesh J. Shah
M.Tech ( ICT)