[hts-users:03833] Quality from demos

Hello!

I'm trying to use the demo scripts of HTS 2.2: the Speaker-dependent training demo in English and Portuguese, for a voice in Spanish.
I change the raw files from my spanish database (184 files made from good quality recordings), and the utt files (generated with Festival 2.1, from the text transcription of the audio files). Even though I haven't change the Questions folder, I was expected a little more quality from the beggining.
A example of the result, synthetized in Festival can be heard here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81143637/ConEstoico.wav

It supposed to say "Con estoico respeto a la justicia adyacente guardo sus flechas". I'm sure nobody needs to speak spanish to realize something is going very wrong. From that audio file, does somebody have any idea of where could be the problem? Maybe the raw files, the way I'm generating the utt, or should be the questions folder?

In the last case, do I have to change the questions manually, or that have to be done in HTK?

Thanks in advance,

Marvin.