[hts-users:03853] objective evaluation

Hello, everyone.

I did objective evaluation about HTS system that I had built.

Below is my calculation about each distance.

 본문 이미지 1

 Unfortunately, as you can see, the range of mgc and lf0 distance from my objective evaluation is so many different from that of the papers (see, table below)

본문 이미지 2

Please let me know if you find something wrong in my calculation.

Below is the result of what I calculated.

 - mgc distance : 1.948

 - lf0 distance : 0.133