[hts-users:03856] AW: Re: objective evaluation

Hi,

for MCD you might take a look at the „cdist“ tool from SPTK.

Example call:

cdist -m 40 $modeldir1/synthesis/${speaker}_${f}.mcep  $modeldir2/Analysis/st-mcep/${speaker}_${f}.mcep | dmp +f >> cdists.txt

Regards

Markus

Dipl.-Ing. Markus Toman

Researcher

FTW Telecommunications Research Center Vienna

Donau-City-Straße 1, A-1220 Vienna, Austria

Mail:  toman@xxxxxx

Tel.:  +43 1 5052830-912