[hts-users:03902] I have a question about acceleration coefficients.

Dear all.

I’m trying to build HTS with my custom voice using HTS-2.2 demo script.

I have a question about acceleration coefficients.

According to HTS book equation (5.16),

The delta coefficients in time t-1, t, t+1 are computed as below.

본문 이미지 1

 Just then, the acceleration coefficients are computed as below.

본문 이미지 2

However, according to /data/script/windows.pl and /data/win/*.win3 included in HTS-2.2 demo,

the acceleration coefficients are computed as below.

본문 이미지 3

So, If it’s correct that I’m thinking,

/data/win/*.win3 file changed as below.

Current : 3 1.0 -2.0 1.0

New : 5 0.25 0.0 -0.5 0.0 0.25

I just wonder whether or not what I think is correct.

Please comment on my calculation mentioned above.