[hts-users:03925] Re:

send me log and script/config.pm files

2013/11/15 Noah Kityawong <noahgundam@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi

I retry by  to run program with all resource with specified version in HTS-demo_CMU-ARCTIC-SLT/INSTALL.
festival (2.1)
SPTK-3.4.1
HTS-2.2_for_HTK-3.4.1
hts_engine_API-1.05

It still return same error. All resources is same as you??
And is it depend on machine ?? (I run on Ubuntu 10.10, CPU 64 bit)

Regards,
Noah