[hts-users:03934] Re: Full Context TTS Phones

Many thanks

So you recommend making the training and synthesizing balanced.

Start the training process as usual (with FULL context labels) but after removing irrelevant context questions (which I cannot determine at synthesize time)

Then after training is complete (using reduced questions and FULL context files), make synthesize as usual using only available context.

 Correct?

Regards
Sobh