[hts-users:03954] Fwd: Re:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thanh-Son PHAN <sonphan.hts@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2013/11/26
Subject: [hts-users:03953] Re:
To: "hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hts-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

There are 3 folders and files in them you have changed:
1. Labels
2.Raw
3.Question (if your language is different English or Japannese or Portugual)

2013/11/26 Noah Kityawong <noahgundam@xxxxxxxxx>
help

I'm newbie in TTS.
Now, I'am trying on demo "HTS-demo_NIT-SONG070-F001".

If I want to create new system with my language and my audio file, is it right if I change only all of audio and label files ???

If that right, could you mind to explain me how to labeling in "Full" and "Gen" label file??
I try to read "label format document" but I do not understand it any more.

Best regard,
Noah K.

--
Kind regards,