[hts-users:03984] Gen folder in Adaptation Demo

Hi

I have downloaded the HTS adaptation demo and it worked fine. I have some questions:

usually, we put the files to be synthesized in data\label\gen , However:
in data\label\gen  there is "slt" folder of full context adaptation labels why?
in data\label\gen  there are some .lab files that will not be synthesized and they are the same as label files in "slt" folder , why?

Regards
sobh