[hts-users:03988] Re: How can i control lf0 parameter on output voice ?

Hi,

I suppose that the tool used to synthesize the signal, using lf0 and mgc,
needs binary files. I suggest to use the "x2x" tool provided by SPTK to
convert the ASCII file BINARY. Some examples are presented into the
Makefile of the "data" directory.

Kind regards,
Sébastien

--
Dr. Sébastien Le Maguer - Research Engineer
ENSSAT