Also, please don't start to send e-mails to people directly, just because no one has answered your question in the mailing list after a few days. Thanks.

Good luck,
Dietmar

On 2014-01-31 16:30, Paweł wrote:
Can anybody tell me how to do multi-stream training in HTS? Thanks a lot.

2014-01-22 Paweł <psasha16@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:psasha16@xxxxxxxxx>>:

    Hello!
    I am Electronics Engineering student from Poland. I would like to
    ask you if it is possible to use HTS with HTK to make Speech
    inversion ? I mean I need to do Articulatory to Speech inversion.
    I read that somebody did thah using HTK multi-stream training and
    HTS but I am not sure if I am need both(HTK+HTS).

    Can you answer for my question?
    Best Regards

    --
    Paweł Sacha

--
Paweł Sacha

Dipl.-Ing. Dietmar Schabus | Researcher
phone +43 1 5052830-48 | fax -99 | schabus@xxxxxx | http://userver.ftw.at/~schabus/

FTW Telecommunications Research Center Vienna
Donau-City-Straße 1/3 | 1220 Vienna | Austria | www.ftw.at