[hts-users:04017] lf0 CMLLR speaker adaptation

Hello

I have a question about lf0 CMLLR adaptation.

I have performed CMLLR speaker adaptation. And I have generated transform matrix.(xform)

The following is a lf0 transform matrix.(xform)

<LINXFORM> 2

<VECSIZE> 1

<LOGDET> 5.104003e-02

<BLOCKINFO> 1 1

<BLOCK> 1

<XFORM> 1 1

1.025848e+00

<LINXFORM> 3

<VECSIZE> 1

<LOGDET> 2.727593e-01

<BLOCKINFO> 1 1

<BLOCK> 1

<XFORM> 1 1

1.146117e+00

<LINXFORM> 4

<VECSIZE> 1

<LOGDET> 1.373038e+00

<BLOCKINFO> 1 1

<BLOCK> 1

<XFORM> 1 1

1.986787e+00

When the transform matrix value(xform value) is used, I wonder how lf0 transform.

In other words, I want to know the formula about lf0 transform.

If you know how to solve, please let us know.

Thank you.