[hts-users:04019] Building Sinsy voice

Hello,

I was wondering; is building the "HTS-demo_NIT-SONG070-F001" training demo is supposed to result in same voice as the "hts_voice_nitech_jp_song070_f001-0.90" downloadable pre-build binary for Sinsy?

I tried to build the demo, but the file size of the resulting .htsvoice file and synthesis results are very different from the pre-build voice. In particular pitch (and breath sounds) seems to be modeled very poorly; timbre seems more or less ok (although it is kind of hard to tell). The "gen" phrases synthesized as part of the training script also do not sound very good.

I'm using the following software: HTS 2.3alpha, HTS-demo_NIT-SONG070-F001 from HTS 2.3alpha (slightly modified to fix raw2wav sample rate issue), SPTK 3.7, sinsy 0.90, hts_engine 1.08 .

Thank you very much.
Merlijn