[hts-users:04021] Re: Building Sinsy voice

Hi Keiichiro,

Also in http://www.sinsy.jp/ you have both Japanese and English voices demo. English was released in Ver 3.3. But in Ver 3.4 you released Japanese. So can you please tell me how do we get English Sinsy voice?

Thanks & Regards

suman

On 2 March 2014 20:47, Keiichiro Oura <uratec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

> I was wondering; is building the  "HTS-demo_NIT-SONG070-F001" training demo
> is supposed to result in same voice as the
> "hts_voice_nitech_jp_song070_f001-0.90" downloadable pre-build binary for
> Sinsy?

No.
One of the main differences is the size of training data.
Only 31 songs (32min., *public domain*) are included in the demo scripts.
On the other hand, the HTS voice of http://sinsy.sourceforge.net is
trained by using 70 songs (72min.).

Regards,
Keiichiro Oura