[hts-users:04033] Re: Using HTS-2.3-alpha models in hts_engine_API_1.06

Hi,

I'm not very much aware of the technicalities.
However one of my friend uses HTS-2.3-alpha for adaptation and the HTS
engine version she uses is hts_engine_API_1.07.

Regards,
Ramani

On 10/03/2014, pramod kumar <pramod2001.india@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use HTS-2.3-alpha models in hts_engine_API_1.06. But, it is
> throwing an error "Error: HTS_Model_load_pdf: Failed to load header of
> pdfs."
>
> I would like to know the difference between HTS-2.2 model files and
> HTS-2.3-alpha model files.
>
> I tried to use HTS-2.1.1 model files with hts_engine_API_1.06. It did work
> without any issue.
>
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Pramod.

B. Ramani,
Assistant Professor/ECE,
S. S. N. College of Engineering,
Kalavakkam-603 110.

--
::DISCLAIMER::

intended for the named recipient(s) only. Views or opinions, if any,
presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not
necessarily reflect the views or opinions of SSN Institutions (SSN) or its
affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the
prior written consent of authorized representative of SSN is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.
Header of this mail should have a valid DKIM signature for the domain ssn.edu.in <http://www.ssn.edu.in/>