[hts-users:04060] Blizzard 2014 - Listening tests live

As a part of Blizzard challenge 2014, we are pleased to announce that the listening tests for Indian language speech synthesis systems are now live.

We request you to take part in these listening tests, and help us by encouraging your colleagues, research scholars, students, friends, contacts, etc. to take part too. This will also provide an opportunity to hear a range of speech synthesizers in Indian languages, including some really good ones.

Please circulate this message widely - for example, on mailing lists, forums and using social media - we need to reach as many people as possible in the coming month or so.

The URL is:
http://wissap.iiit.ac.in/blizzard2014/listening_tests.html

Thanks,
Kishore Prahallad, Hema A. Murthy, Alan W. Black, Simon King and Keiichi Tokuda.

Best Regards
Dr. Kishore Prahallad, Associate Professor, IIIT-Hyderabad, http://www.iiit.ac.in/~kishore
"If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?", SJ.