[hts-users:04075] Registration open for the Blizzard Challenge 2014 Workshop

Dear All,

We are glad to announce that the registration is now open for the Blizzard Challenge 2014 Workshop to be held on 19 Sep 2014 at I2R, Fusionopolis, Singapore. This is an ISCA sponsored workshop and is a satellite event of INTERSPEECH 2014.

For registration procedure, please visit

http://www.synsig.org/index.php/Blizzard_Challenge_2014_Workshop#Registration

Please note that the registration is on first-come first-serve basis, and we have limited number of seats due to venue/building constraints. We kindly request the members of the participating teams to register asap.

Thank you,

Best Regards
Dr. Kishore Prahallad, Associate Professor, IIIT-Hyderabad, http://www.iiit.ac.in/~kishore
"If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?", SJ.