[hts-users:04092] Re:

Hi,
     These are the versions I have used for the implementation of HMM Based Speech Synthesis

      speech_tools-2.1.1-current.tar.gz
      festival-2.1.1-current.tar.gz
      festvox-2.5.3-current.tar.gz
      HTK-3.4.1.tar
      HDecode-3.4.1.tar.gz
      HTS-2.2_for_HTK-3.4.1.tar.bz2
      SPTK-3.5.tar.gz
      hts_engine_API-1.06.tar.gz

Could u please say whether the versions I have used are apt or anymore I have to use to synthesis the text