[hts-users:04095] Error during making global variance step

Hi,

I try to create speech synthesis for my language.
I changed HTS-demo-CMU-ARCTIC-SLT using speech, utts, question, label for gen according to my language..
And then, I run make. During making global variance step, there is error.

If I use 100 speech data (raw and utts), the error as below :
Making data, labels, and scp from cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0029.lab for GV...done
Making data, labels, and scp from cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0030.lab for GV...Cannot open No such file or directory at scripts/Training.pl line 1214, <SCP> line 30.

if I use 200 speech data (raw and utts), the error as below :
Making data, labels, and scp from cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0111.lab for GV...done
Making data, labels, and scp from cmu_us_arctic_slt_a0112.lab for GV...Cannot open No such file or directory at scripts/Training.pl line 1214, <SCP> line 112.

if I use 1529 speech data (raw and utts), the error as below :
Making data, labels, and scp from cmu_us_arctic_slt_a1181.lab for GV...done
Making data, labels, and scp from cmu_us_arctic_slt_a1182.lab for GV...Cannot open No such file or directory at scripts/Training.pl line 1214, <SCP> line 1182.

if I use original HTS-demo-CMU-ARCTIC-SLT (English Language) and I run make.
There is no problem and no error until synthesizing waveforms finished.

Give me a  solution for this case?
Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Mulyono