[hts-users:04102] Re: Festival options to generate utts for synthesis

Praneeth

You can refer to build your own utts.
http://festvox.org/bsv/x3082.html (Little bit updated)
--
$FESTVOXDIR/src/unitsel/setup_clunits cmu us awb uniphone
./bin/do_build build_prompts

Having said it, I have problem when the audio is anything different than 16k. Alexis or anyone know how to build festival utterances when the audio is a different bit rate (say 44.1). The scripts above doesn't let me change the bit rate.

Thanks
momop