[hts-users:04105] Re: Festival options to generate utts for synthesis

Hi,

I don't understand exactly what are you trying to do. But to generate full contextual labels for any text in English follow this post http://bajibabu.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/how-to-build-a-full-contextual-labels-for-new-text-in-hts/. I used this to synthesize any text in English. I hope it may be helpful to you.

-Bajibabu