[hts-users:04128] HERest, Adaptation, and Transform Types

As HERest is the key module for adaptation, we are having an extremely difficult time choosing the correct options and files required to get an output transform.

We are not getting transforms for CMLLR under SAT and "dec" trees.  Does anyone know what the method is to switch to another system, like LSAT to get those transforms using "dec" trees and CMLLR (or MLLR)

Any help or guidance would be extremely appreciated!

Thank you very much!
Norm Levy